Colour: Black | Brown
Size: Pony | Small Horse/Cob | Standard Horse/Full | Large Horse/Extra Full
Check out this video summary of the Micklem design. Click here.
- This unique bridle is designed to comfortably fit the shape of the horse's skull, avoiding pressure on sensitive areas
- The Micklem Competition bridle is a show quality bridle made from hand finished leather with soft padding on the headpiece, browband, noseband and cheekpieces
- REACH compliant - eco-friendly manufacture process, no nasty chemicals!
- Comes with tongue protection bit clips and 2 sets of bit straps. Cannot be used as a bitless bridle or lunge Cavesson
The Original Competition style is not for bitless riding, but it incorporates the benefits of the specific design and shape and unique construction.
Reins sold separately.
Small Horse: 39cm
Standard Horse: 40cm
Large Horse: 42cm
Take the distance from the bottom point of the protruding cheek bone on one side of the head, to the bottom point of the protruding cheek bone on the other side of the head, going over the nose.
Under 27 cm (10.6 inches) = Pony
27 - 29 cm (10.6 to 11.4 inches) = Small Horse
29 - 31 cm (11.4 to 12.2 inches) = Standard Horse
31 - 33 cm (12.2 inches to 13 inches) = Large Horse
13.2HH and Lower
13.2HH – 15.2HH Fine Head
14.2HH Large Head – 16.3HH Fine Head
16.2HH Large Head and Higher
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
Rambo Padded Headcollar
All orders are sent with tracking number which will be emailed to you on dispatch. Please have a read of our returns policy before placing your order.
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year when orders may take 7 business days to dispatch.
1) Standard Domestic Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Once we have dispatched your order we do not have control over how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post. Not available during peak sale time e.g. Black Friday.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 7-10 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. During peak sale times e.g. Black Friday, your order may take up to 7 business days to be ready for collection.
We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed with standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ and Japan are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
International shipping available to certain countries, rates shown at checkout dependent on destination and weight of order. Countries include North America, Canada, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Malaysa, Singapore, Japan, South Africa.
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).