These Cold Packs are to be used under Ice-Vibe Boots to fit either front or hind legs.
- Cold packs are cut on the diagonal to allow comfortable close fit and flared to fit over the fetlock joint
- Wide Velcro closure for adjust-ability
- Sold as a pair with a Right and a Left
- Now with Gel Beading for better quality and effectiveness
Cold Packs can be used from the fridge or the freezer. Allow cold storage for at least 2 hours prior to use. If keeping in a freezer, we recommend storing in a plastic bag to prevent the cold packs sticking to the freezer or for freezer-frost to get onto the packs and then onto the horses' legs.
Can also be used for warm-treatments - using a basin of hot (never boiling) water, let the packs sit in the water to absorb heat and then apply to horse's legs. For most effective cooling of bloodflow, always use in conjunction with vibration to ensure circulation remains.
The only time vibration is not necessary is in the immediate cool-down after XC phase or after a race, as the heart-rate is sufficiently high to keep blood flow pumping. Once heart rate slows to normal or near normal, use vibration massage to encourage nutrients and oxygen into cells and tissues for repair and recovery as well as stimulating lymphatic drainage to reduce and potential inflammation.
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
Rambo Diamante Jumping Sadd...
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).