This style is now discontinued. Please see the new version Rambo Flybuster Vamoose for the size you need.
Using a unique, patented, durable fabric that is super soft, comfortable and offers UV protection, the Rambo Flybuster is built to last for many seasons.
Treated with an effective and powerful anti-insect Vamoose technology. Vamoose is a synthesized form of Permethrin, a naturally occurring biocide found in the Chrysanthemum flower.
The Rambo Flybuster is a 200gsm mesh, but due to the unique construction of yarns and monofilaments is much stronger than heavier fabrics, thus maintaining breathability and coolness in hot temperatures.
- Patented leg arches & V-front closures which provide superior freedom of movement and comfort
- Supersized tail flap
- Belly protection flap
- Shoulder and mane lining
- Three straight surcingles
- Detachable neck cover
Matching accessories to complete the fly-free zone include Rambo Flymask Plus Vamoose and Rambo Flyboots Vamoose.
Oatmeal with Black/White trim - Sizes 5'0 to 7'3
Check out this video with a quick summary of all the features!
- Hose off with cold water and drip dry away from a direct source of heat.
- Can be machine-washed at max 30 with a mild detergent like Rambo Rug Wash or Wool Wash.
- Make sure all velcro pieces are fully done up beforehand to protect them, and close all surcingles or ensure they can't be caught within the washing machine.
- When not in use store in a dark, dry, cool area (do not hang on paddock fences)
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.