This premium hoody from Horseware acts as a barrier to protect your horse from summer skin irritations.
Made from durable close woven 1000D polyester to prevent irritation from even the smallest of flies whilst offering UV protection. Treated with Horseware's Vamoose insect control technology to repel biting insects and flies.
- Supersized tail flap with silky lining, three straight surcingles and neck cover to include ears.
- The unique material is super soft, comfortable and made to last for many seasons.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.