GNF is a combination of minerals, amino acids and a prebiotic which have a role in general metabolism and are required for normal feed conversion. It should be used to complement the feeding diet of horses. Formulated for use on horses that need help with fore and hind gut health.
Recommended by Marcus Ehning, German Showjumper, "I work towards perfection every day, this means paying attention to all the small details. With GNF, I start every day with healthy horses from the inside-out".
Sam Griffiths, Australian Eventer, "It is important to me that my horses don't suffer gastric disturbances. I have found that by using GNF my horses are in top condition and perform well all year round."
GNF is proven to reduce Gastric Ulceration and condition Gastric Health.
The four main key rolls of GNF, setting it aside from any other Gastric Health product on the market are:
- Reduces stomach pH acidity. GNF formulation uses two important natural Antacids, Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Hydroxide
- Seaweed Extract (Laminaria Hyperborea) that creates a gel-like lining around the stomach, protecting against stomach acid
- Glutamine, a very important amino acid to help maintain Epithelial cells. Supplementation of Glutamine has been proven to increase intestinal performance and decrease over expression of pro inflammatory genes thus leading to a reduction in intestinal damage
- Fructo-oligosaccharides – FOS – Classified as a Pre-Biotic substance that stimulate the growth and population of good gut bacteria, will then aid in better food utilization in the hind gut
- Kaolin – A mineral clay that has been shown to help bind loose manure during foal scours or periods of diarrhoea
Instructions for Proper Use
Add GNF to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: Add 50g twice daily to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed
- Foals, Yearlings and Ponies: Add 25g twice daily to a minimum of 1/2kg of the normal feed
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only
- Keep out of reach of children
Available in 3kg and 10kg.
|Calcium Carbonate 20%, Soya beans, extruded, Fructo Oligosaccharides 10%, Magnesium Hydroxide 10%, Seaweed Meal (from Laminaria Hyperborea) 10%, Lignocellulose, L-Glutamine 3.8%.|
|Additives:||Per 100 g|
|Crude Protein 14.3%, Crude Oil 2.1%, Crude Fibre 0.8%, Crude Ash 40.82%, Sodium 1.12%, Calcium 8.47%, Magnesium 4.17%.|
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).