Our old favourite rainsheet is back with a fantastic new colour exclusive to Australia!
The Amigo Hero 6 Lite Turnout is a strong 600d waterproof and breathable turnout rug which will keep your horse dry, warm, and comfortable in changeable Spring and Autumn weather.
The fabric is lightweight but strong for its kind, comfortable for them to wear, and contrary to popular belief on synthetics, it is really breathable.
With the classic Horseware fit, straight front closures and no slip design with two cross-surcingles and tail strap keep this practical & pretty turnout in place.
0g fill makes it ideal for use all year round, either on its own, or as a top rug. Patented front Leg Arches allow freedom of movement for both in front and behind the shoulder.
Available in new Silver Grey with Purple/Yellow trim, sizes 5'6 to 7'0.
Amigo Hero rugs are NOT compatible with Horseware's liner system. Please check out the Amigo Bravo, Rhino and Rambo turnouts for Liner features.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.