Designed for and unique to Australia & New Zealand, the Rambo Wallaby is always in the best sellers list!
The Rambo Wallaby Turnout encompasses lots of Rambo features, many of them patented, including:
- V-Front Closures to provide freedom to graze and wither relief
- SureFit Neck Design for comfort and fit
- Front and Hind Leg Arches for freedom of movement for the horse.
- Compatible with HW Liner System
- Includes detachable 0g neck cover
- reflective strips
- Triple safety surcingles
- anti-bacterial and anti-static lining
- 3yr guarantee on waterproofing and breathability
It also features 50g thermobonded fibrefill with a super strong waterproof and breathable outer that is compatible with our Horseware Liner System. Check them out here!
This particular Rambo Wallaby style is sold without a liner - you choose whatever liner you need or you may already have liners. See Rambo Wallaby Duo which has a 200g liner packed in the rug.
A 0g detachable neck cover is included, this neck cover attaches by d rings in the neck cover that are strapped into the velcro loops on the rug outer. Lighter neck covers help protect manes from overheating.
The Super Twill outer fabric utilises a complicated weave pattern to create the outstanding twill outer, which has more yarns per square inch than standard weave, and means we have a significantly stronger rug (up to 45% stronger!). The irregular pattern of threads also contributes to increasing the rip stop ability and tear strength. It is still fully waterproof, and yes it's breathable!
Available in sizes 5'6-7'3 in Silver with Navy/Grey trim. (not electric blue as per some images!)
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.