The Original Rhino! Still Going strong!
Using a unique barrier construction, the Rhino turnout has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
Also features anti-static and anti-bacterial lining and 200g thermobonded fibrefill.
Rhino Original uses Horseware's classic original cut with double front closures but with both front and hind leg arches to allow the rug to wrap the horse more effectively, giving shoulders and stifles room to move while reducing drag on the horse.
Added benefits include Neck Rug loops and Liner System compatibility so you can add and detach matching neck rug and choose from whatever weight liner you want.
Check out Rhino Turnout Neck Rug With Fill and Horseware Liners in 100g to 400g.
Extras include reflective strips, cross surcingles and shine enhancing lining.
Available in sizes 5'9 to 7'0 in beautiful Navy with Light Blue Check 200g.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.