Only Horseware® could find a way to add even more innovative design to their industry leading Rambo® Turnout! The new Rambo® Optimo features provide greater freedom and comfort for your horse and more convenience for you.
You’ve probably never thought of your horse like an articulated truck but the way in which he maneuvers himself can be similar.
The Optimo’s Articulated Pivotal Dart is designed to follow the horse’s movements. The dart is placed above and behind the shoulder to allow the horse to move in an exuberant manner.
The front of the blanket will move, turn and extend to follow natural movement while the blanket stays in position without pulling forward or slipping. This allows the shoulder to be free while maintaining maximum coverage at all times.
- 1000 Denier Ballistic Nylon Outer Shell
- Anti-Bacterial Lining
- Waterproof and Breathable
- Innovative Articulated Pivotal Dart System
- Front and Back Patented Leg Arches
- Surefit Neck Design
- V-Front Closure System
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Large Tail Flap
- PVC Coated Tail Cord
- Removable Surcingle Straps
- Reflective Strips
- *Removable Neck Cover optional. Must purchase separately.
- *The Rambo Optimo is built for a larger horse, we recommend possibly sizing down from your usual Horseware rug size*
- Optimo Liners available separately in choice of weights.
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
Rambo Wug Turnout Lite 50g
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).