How much fill is enough? 100g is a great base weight on its own for cool nights, and enough for many horses through winter. Add liners for clipped horses in cold and windy weather.
- Strong 1200D waterproof and breathable outer, with 100g fill in the rug and neck rug, this turnout is perfect for changeable weather in Spring and Autumn.
- Surefit Neck design with our new Disc Front closure to give the superb freedom to graze and move
- Leg arches for freedom to move
- Reflective strips
- 3 cross surcingles
- Shine enhancing lining Horseware Liner System compatible - make your rug warmer in a couple of clips
- Detachable neck cover included.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.