Brand new to Horseware Australia this season!
The new Amigo Hero 6 range utilizes Air Conditioned Yarn (ACY) which is a major improvement in yarn technology. The process involves the fabric being air blown which gives a tighter weave using less yarn and results in an incredibly durable, ultra breathable and super lightweight 0g fill rug.
- The best durability:breathability ratio for a turnout with the revolutionary ACY fabric that is ultra strong, super breathable and ultra lightweight to keep your horse dry and comfortable in changeable weather
- New disc front closure system for freedom of movement to graze
- Front leg arches for freedom to move
- Cross surcingles
- Shine enhancing lining
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.