Cool as clay has a highly effective cooling action, which is very beneficial for hot tired legs, especially during demanding times of training and racing. It's known as Staysound overseas and is renowned as one of the best leg clays on the market.
Cool as clay has a unique formula, which can be used safely over minor cuts and abrasions.
Cool as clay can be used right up to raceday and can be continued for as long as necessary. Use of this product does not contravene the rules of racing. Do not use at the racecourse.
Instructions for Proper Use:
- Apply to knees, fetlocks, shins and tendons after periods of training.
- Spread evenly approx. 1/4 inch thick.
- To remove, hose with cold water.
- To achieve a more prolonged effect, wrap with wet brown paper and bandage.
- Repeat as necessary after 24 hours.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Natural Thyme Oil|