Curragh Carron Oil is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in Horses Feed – it has a role in maintaining a normal healthy skin and coat, and is also a source of extra energy for animals.
It's a linseed based oil so has the best omegas balance for your horse, combined along with a digestive aid. This means that it also helps gastric disturbances. And fussy eaters will love it!
Instructions for proper use:
Add Curragh Carron Oil to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: Add 60ml. to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Ponies and foals: Add 30ml. to a minimum of ½ kg of the normal feed.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Available in sizes 4.5L and 20L.
|Linseed oil, Calcium hydroxide, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate.|
|Crude Protein <0.10%, Crude Oil 41.7%, Crude Fibre 1.2%, Crude Ash 0.2%, Moisture 58.5%, Sodium <0.01%
Linolenic (Omega 3) 233.28 g/ltr, Linoleic (Omega 6) 69.12 g/ltr, Palmitic 21.17 g/ltr, Stearic 15.55 g/ltr, Oleic (Omega 9) 90.72 g/ltr