Hemorex is nutritional feed supplement containing nutrients which have a role in maintaining normal blood clotting processes in horses.
Instructions for Proper Use:
- For first 10 days of supplementation add 50g daily to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed ration.
- Thereafter add 25g daily to a minimum of ½ kg of the normal feed ration.
- A scoop is provided – one heaped scoop = approx. 10g.
- Does not contravene racing regulations.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Available in 1.5kg.
|Citrics Extract (Bioflavinoid Complex) 600,000 mg/1kg, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate.|
|Crude Protein 0.59%, Crude Oil 0.13%, Crude Fibre <1%, Crude Ash 1.92%, Sodium 0.03%.|