New this season!
Made with Horseware's luxurious hand-feel fleece, perfect for wicking moisture away if you haven't invested in a Rambo Dry Rug, or for those that prefer a softer feel next to the horse's coat than our traditional liners.
Clip your HW Fleece Liner into your chosen liner compatible top rug and your work is done.
A simple system, Horseware liners give your rug superior insulation properties without the need for two rugs. The liner attaches by Velcro loops to the neck area of the outer rug, and clips onto the back corners to prevent the liner from slipping.
Compatible with all Horseware liner system rugs.
Liners can be easily washed in a domestic washing machine.
Available in Black with Black/White
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.