Compatible with liner system rugs from Horseware. Specially designed to fit with Pony rugs designed by Horseware. The liner has a single front closure with two Velcro loop attachments around the neck and two clips at the back corners of the rug to secure liner into outer rug and prevent slipping. A simple system, it gives your rug superior insulation properties without the need for two separate rugs and can be easily washed at home in a domestic machine.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.