KuraSyn 360x is a complementary feed supplement for horses containing highly bioavailable Curcumin (Active Component of Turmeric) combined with Hyaluronic acid. It contains a fast acting Curcumin extract complexed with a naturally occurring oligosaccharide, and has significantly better absorption compared with standard Turmeric.
Kurasyn360X for Equine Joint Relief to increase horse's flexibility and performance
Kurasyn360X an extremely efficacious form of Turmeric for Horses.
KuraSyn 360x can be fed to horses as a nutritional adjunct:
- Before and after periods of physical stress.
- Continuously for horses in hard training, and intense competition.
- For maintenance of normal joint function.
- During periods of rehabilitation from injury.
Curcumin is the active component of turmeric, a well-known spice with antioxidant properties and provides support for the digestive, musculoskeletal and immune systems. Turmeric contains approximately 1.6-3.3% curcumin and is poorly absorbed in the body whereas the Curcumin content of the active material in Kurasyn 360X contains 14% Curcumin, and is many times more bioavailable.
How to use Kurasyn360X:
Maintenance Feeding Rate is 25ml. per day, but during periods of intense training and recovery feed 50ml per day.
Care should be taken feeding white-nosed horses, as the product may stain – it is recommended to feed directly to the horse.
|Composition:||per 50 ml|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||per 50 ml|
|(Hyaluronic Acid content 150 mg/50ml)
|Additives||per 50 ml|
|Curcuma longa L.||1500 mg|
|Crude Protein 0.1%, Crude Oil 0.5%, Crude Fibre 0.4%, Crude Ash 0.3%, Moisture 64.9%, Sodium 0.0537%.|
You can also feed Kurasyn 360x to your dogs! It is the exact same composition, feeding rates are as follows:
Feed Each animal individually, mix well into food.
Small dogs (up to 10kg): 3ml per day
Medium dogs (10 – 25kg): 6ml per day
Large dogs (25-40kg): 9ml per day
Very Large dogs (over 40kg): 12ml per day
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).