The Micklem Deluxe Competition English Leather Bridle - simply put, the Micklem Bridle has been designed from the inside out to fit the shape of your horse's skull, and is therefore the most comfortable, flexible and effective bridle ever invented.
And we have a limited amount in luxurious soft and strong English leather at an extremely affordable price for English Leather!
The Micklem Competition Bridle features the following:
- 5/8" Eco friendly hand finished leather
- Stainless steel buckles
- Comfortable padding across nose, brow band and on cheek pieces
The complete design of the common bridle has not been challenged in many years and the designer of the Rambo Micklem MultiBridle, William Micklem, has highlighted inherent problems with the existing shape and style. Damage and discomfort is frequently caused from pressure to the facial nerves, the projecting cheek bones and upper jaw molar teeth.
Therefore William Micklem recognized the need to design a bridle that prevents any damage to the facial nerves or sensitive tissues lining the cheeks and inside the mouth.
Additional benefits are for horses who resist due pain around the frequently damaged bars of the mouth or hate too much pressure on the tongue and as a result fight the contact or get their tongue over the bit and then finally the bridle is taken comfortably on a wide and padded headpiece rather than all the weight going on one narrow noseband strap.
Take the distance from the bottom point of the protruding cheek bone on one side of the head, to the bottom point of the protruding cheek bone on the other side of the head, going over the nose.
Under 27 cm (10.6 inches) = Pony
27 - 29 cm (10.6 to 11.4 inches) = Small Horse
29 - 31 cm (11.4 to 12.2 inches) = Standard Horse
31 - 33 cm (12.2 inches to 13 inches) = Large Horse
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).