- Made with cotton rich outer fabric printed with our Rambo Ionic technology, this sheet gives you all the amazing benefits of Ionic Therapy:
- It helps to promote calmness and well-being through aiding oxidation of serotonin in the blood, contributing to improved mood levels and pain relief
- Increased oxygen levels in the blood and a faster delivery to the brain helps to improve concentration
- Promotion of more efficient removal of toxins from the body aids those prone to lactic acid build up (stiffness in muscles after exercise, after exercise after a period of rest etc)
- A smooth high quality cotton rich outer to wick away sweat and moisture to keep the horse comfortable whilst stabled or travelling
- Double front closures, cross surcingles, tail flap and wipe clean tail cord to rear
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
Lockdown and restrictions in place in Victoria are affecting all Post and Courier deliveries. While we continue to pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, there are delays in deliveries after this. There will also be added impacts from Australia Post stoppage Oct 1st to 5th. We will ship with other couriers where possible on these days.
When not in lockdown, products may be picked up free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please call to arrange a pick up. We cannot refund shipping for orders placed online.
We ship the majority of our orders as regular parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order.
We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on the website.
Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Shipping to NZ is by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).