- For use while your horse is travelling or in the stable, after initial introduction period of approx 3 days, these stable boots can be left on overnight for legs prone to filling while stabled
- Ionic technology promotes circulation due to release of negative ions that are absorbed by the blood stream to react with water molecules. This stimulates circulation and lymphatic drainage leading to a reduction in inflammation, pain, swelling, and improved recovery and repair of cells and tissues in the lower limb through adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients from the blood
- Sold as a pair, can be worn on front and hind legs
- Neoprene outer with a removable insert made with Polycotton fabric and printed with our Ionic technology
- Colour: Black/Black and Orange
Suggested introduction period - put the boots on your horse at a time where you can supervise for approx 1 hour. If you notice your horse getting fidgety, remove the boots at this point. It's just a reaction to the circulation starting to move more which can feel somewhat tingly for the horse until they get used to it.
The next day, repeat this exercise and see if you can get to 2 hours. Repeat this on the 3rd day and after that you should be fine to leave them on overnight or for longer periods unsupervised. The supervision is so you can interrupt and remove the boots if your horse is getting particularly fidgety which could result in scratching or stepping on the boots. On first uses of the boots, some horses show a little filling, this isn't something to worry about, just shorten the length of time the boots are worn in the initial week of wearing until it settles down and you should see the opposite then in future use.
The removable liners that can be washed in a cool wash (max 30) on delicate cycle, gentle spin and line dry. Use non-bio wash or wool wash.
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
All orders are sent with tracking number which will be emailed to you on dispatch. Please have a read of our returns policy before placing your order.
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year when orders may take 7 business days to dispatch.
1) Standard Domestic Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Once we have dispatched your order we do not have control over how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post. Not available during peak sale time e.g. Black Friday.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 7-10 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. During peak sale times e.g. Black Friday, your order may take up to 7 business days to be ready for collection.
We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed with standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ and Japan are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
International shipping available to certain countries, rates shown at checkout dependent on destination and weight of order. Countries include North America, Canada, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Malaysa, Singapore, Japan, South Africa.
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).