Colour: Black/Black and Orange.
Ring spun polyester with moisture management technology, printed with our Rambo Ionic Therapy for your horses well being!
Ionic technology uses negative ions for positive results. The rug releases negative ions when worn which are absorbed by the body. These neg ions react with positive ions in the bloodstream to increase blood flow and oxygen to muscles and soft tissue. It also helps to clear toxins from the body by stimulating the lymphatic system. These in turn help to reduce swelling or inflammation in the body and promote recovery and relaxation.
- The fabric of the rug is highly wicking and durable so the rug can also be used while travelling, in the stable, before and after exercise to promote the well-being of the horse as well as an extra layer in colder weather for clipped horses to promote warmth without bulk.
- Double front closures, cross surcingles and fillet string.
Sam Watson - International Eventer - The Ionic sheet and the wraps are great. We use the leg wraps on a horse that's had an injury and they seem to have prevented extra swelling in the legs. The sheet is low maintenance, the horses wear it like they do a normal sheet and you can leave them in it as long as you want, not having to worry about them rolling in it or a battery running out.
Sarah - Physiotherapist - I regularly use the rug on horses I have in for treatment. I find it enhances the treatments I use and it thereby speeds up the horse's recovery rate. I find it beneficial for use before and after strenuous work and I think it's particularly efficient at helping horses flush out lactic and uric acid that builds up as a result of exercise. My own horse wears it to, from and during shows and shows no sign of stiffness even after a 3-day event.
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. email@example.com
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).