The first natural fabric rug made from 100% Hemp-Cotton blend, great for horses with sensitive skin or coat issues.
Hemp is one of the oldest plants in the world and is a highly sustainable crop that leaves no ecological footprint and can be harvested several times a year. This organic plant is grown without the use of pesticides or chemicals therefore not polluting the soil it is grow in.
Organic cotton sourced has OSC and GOTS certification to reinforce its organic heritage. Organic cotton is naturally soft, highly breathable and light weight.
The combination of these two fabrics makes the Rambo Natura Summer Sheet a highly sustainable solution providing ultimate comfort for the horse.
- 95% UV protection as the closely woven fabric in its light colourway protects the horse from harmful UV rays.
- The silky shoulder, mane and tailflap lining is shine enhancing to prevent rubbing.
- Patented Disc front closure including Surefit Neck Design for more comfort and to avoid rubbing.
- The new shape of the close contact detachable hood offers ear to wither and front chest coverage. Velcro tab closures sit on the outer of the rug for attachment in order to help prevent irritations and for ease of use.
- Dual leg arches provide freedom of movement and maximum belly coverage.
- The three cross surcingles ensure a secure fit.
- An extended tail flap offers maximum coverage and protection.
- The elasticated tail cord keeps the rug in place and avoids slippage.
This sheet will not be for tough conditions or very playful horses.
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
Products may be picked up free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please call to arrange a pick up.
We ship the majority of our orders as regular parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order.
We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on the website.
Orders of $35 and above are charged a flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Shipping to NZ is by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only.
Please contact us at email@example.com