Highly engineered for freedom of movement and comfort!
The Rambo Optimo Sheet uses a strong, durable 1000d ripstop outer with shine-enhancing breathable anti-bacterial, anti-static lining.
- SureFit Neck Design with an innovative bib front closure that allows deeper movement through the neck and for the owner to access the closures from the side (handy if changing rugs at feeding time!).
- Rambo Split technology to give ultimate freedom of movement and comfort, especially for the more broad-shouldered horse though is equally good on thoroughbred types. The Split is specifically placed to align with the spine to allow the horse to move as they please without disturbing the fit or placement of the rug.
- Adjustable innovative front piece - prevents rubbing on the underside of the neck and chest.
- Large padding on the wither lifts the rug up to relieve any pressure and help prevent mane or wither rubs.
- Front and Rear Leg arches for superior fit and comfort.
- Wipe-clean tail cord, shine-enhancing lining and three straight surcingles.
Recommended by Megan Jones (International Eventer AUS) and Cian O'Connor (International Show Jumper IRL)
Here's what Megan says - "This rug is incredible! I use it as a cotton under the winter rugs, use it in the paddock as a sheet. It fits so well. I managed to get one for each horse last season and did a whole winter with them. Amazing!"
Available in sizes 5'6 to 7'3 in Navy with Beige/BabyBlue/Navy trim.