The best your horse can get! The Rambo Optimo turnout horse rug gives your horse total freedom of movement and comfort by using unique patented design features from Horseware.Features:
- The Rambo Split technology gives ultimate freedom of movement, especially for the broader horse and allows the front of the rug to act independently of the back of the rug.
- SureFit Neck design with V-Front closures provide freedom for grazing and wither relief.
- Leg Arches allow the rug to wrap the horse, fitting more comfortably, creating less drag.
- Also includes reflective strips, wipe clean tail cord, 3 straight surcingles for security, shine-enhancing lining.
- Using Horseware's super durable 1000d nylon 66 turnout material for waterproof and breathable functions, and added anti-static and anti-bacterial lining in both the outer rug and the detachable neck rug
Comes as a 0g rug outer, 150g neck rug, detachable 400g Optimo liner (liner also has anti-static and anti-bacterial outer with thermobonded fibrefill for great heat retention)
Option to purchase 0g neck rug and 200g Optimo liner separately.
Your Rambo Turnout comes with a 3 year Guarantee on Waterproofing, Breathability and Stainless Steel Hardware. Please follow these steps to ensure your eligibility for the guarantee.
- Fill in the guarantee card that comes with your Rambo Turnout, it must include your unique ID from the label on the inside of the front of the rug, and accompany a copy of your purchase receipt, return it to Horseware Australia, PO Box 42, Craigieburn, Vic 3064
- Alternatively register online at www.horseware.com/ramboguarantee within 90 days of purchase. Make sure you have a copy of your receipt which includes details of the Rambo Turnout purchased.
Washing & Care Instructions:
- First remove excess dirt from the outside of the rug with a stiff brush or hose. Close any Velcro straps and take off the removable surcingles.
- The rug can either be washed by hand, or on a delicate machine cycle on a cool wash (max 30 degrees).
- Use only very mild soap as chemical and biological detergents will damage the AquaTrans coating. We recommend Rambo Wash – an environmentally friendly, phosphate free product for use on synthetic fabrics, which will effectively remove dirt while not reducing the waterproof coating.
- When washed according to above guidelines, rinse thoroughly (no spin) and leave to drip dry under shade. DO NOT DRY CLEAN, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- We recommend that your Rambo Turnout Rug is washed only once a year at the end of the Winter. It is imperative that the rug is completely dry before being put away for Summer.
- Due to excessive heat conditions experienced in Australia & similar countries, please ensure that your rug when not in use is stored in a cool, dark area. Do not leave on a fence, do not leave in the back of a car and do not leave in an area prone to holding heat above the outside temperature for long periods.
- Following these guidelines your Rambo Turnout can give your horse many years of effective protection from the weather.