The Rambo Protector is designed to last and will stand up to galloping, rolling and scratching (within reason, barbed wire will shorten the life-span!)
Patented fabric designed to be gentle and comfortable for your horse to wear.
Made with two types of yarn - multi-filament and mono-filament - the mesh fabric
is locked in place and is extremely durable.
It moves freely with the horse, yet
keeps its shape.
The rug is extremely absorbent and wicks moisture away from the horse to keep him cool and dry while the UV-reflective fabric protects your horse's skin against the sun's harmful rays.
- Includes detachable neck cover
- Compatible with the Waterproof Fly Rug liner to turn your fly rug into rainsheet
- V-Front closures for freedom to graze and move
- Leg Arches for freedom of movement
- Triple straight surcingles with additional belly protection
- Super-Size tail flap
- Hose off with cold water and drip dry away from a direct source of heat.
- Can be machine-washed at max 30 with a mild detergent like Rambo Rug Wash or Wool Wash.
- Make sure all velcro pieces are fully done up beforehand to protect them, and close all surcingles or ensure they can't be caught within the washing machine.
- When not in use store in a dark, dry, cool area (do not hang on paddock fences)
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.