Designed for and unique to Australia & New Zealand, the Rambo Wallaby is always in the best sellers list!
The Rambo Wallaby Turnout encompasses lots of Rambo features, many of them patented, including:
- V-Front Closures to provide freedom to graze and wither relief
- SureFit Neck Design for comfort and fit
- Front and Hind Leg Arches for freedom of movement for the horse.
- Compatible with HW Liner System
- Includes detachable 0g neck cover
- reflective strips
- Triple safety surcingles
- anti-bacterial and anti-static lining
- 3yr guarantee on waterproofing and breathability
It also features 50g thermobonded fibrefill with a super strong waterproof and breathable outer that is compatible with our Horseware Liner System. Check them out here!
Item on clearance, no exchange or return accepted, this does not affect your statutory warranty.
This particular Rambo Wallaby style is sold without a liner - you choose whatever liner you need or you may already have liners. See Rambo Wallaby Duo which has a 200g liner packed in the rug.
A 0g detachable neck cover is included, this neck cover attaches by d rings in the neck cover that are strapped into the velcro loops on the rug outer. Lighter neck covers help protect manes from overheating.
The Super Twill outer fabric utilises a complicated weave pattern to create the outstanding twill outer, which has more yarns per square inch than standard weave, and means we have a significantly stronger rug (up to 45% stronger!). The irregular pattern of threads also contributes to increasing the rip stop ability and tear strength. It is still fully waterproof, and yes it's breathable!
Available in sizes 5'6-7'3 in Silver with Navy/Grey trim. (not electric blue as per some images!)
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.