New to the Rhino range!
Horseware’s Rhino Plus now with just 100g fill, features their patented Front Leg Arches_ which allow freedom of forward motion as it prevents extra fabric from gathering around your horse’s legs as he moves, V-front closures, no slip design with belly surcingles and tail strap to keep this durable and well fitting turnout in place even after a horse lays down and rolls.
Patented ‘V’ front closure, Surefit neck design, neck cover included and includes loops to add a Horseware Liner for layering.
Our new Rhino Plus 100g also comes with Horseware's guarantee that your rug will remain waterproof and breathable for a minimum of 3 years. For full details check your warranty card at purchase.
· Unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
· Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
· Comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fiberfill.
· Surefit Neck design with V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
· Leg arches, reflective strips, liner loops, cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
· Thermobonded fiberfill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
· Detachable hood included.
Returns PolicyWe want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you can return most unused or unwanted items whether purchased online or instore from Horseware Australia, as long as you have your receipt or proof of purchase. For Full Ts&Cs read here - https://horseware.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges You can return items to Leader Equine offices in Melbourne or Perth in person with prior notice, or via post with the applicable return form, which you can download here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0209/9090/files/Horseware-Ireland-Return-Request-Form.pdf?v=1592385207
Recently Viewed Products
We pack & dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day. This will change during peak times such as during new product launches and key shopping periods during the year.
To assist you in getting your orders as quickly as possible, we have 3 options.
1) Standard Shipping - We ship the majority of our orders as regular tracked parcels with EParcel but this may change from time to time. We do require a signature on delivery and if you are not home, the courier or AusPost may leave the parcel at a local post office or depot. If you do not wish to need a signature for delivery you can include a note with your order but we will not be responsible for the safe delivery of your order. Please be aware of the ongoing delays occurring through the AusPost and other courier networks. Unfortunately once we have dispatched the order we do not have control of how long it takes to arrive.
2) Express Post - available for orders up to 5kg in weight, if Express Shipping does not show then your order is over the 5kg. You can place your order and contact us for a quote to upgrade to express post.
Our Dispatch - We endeavour to dispatch same day but more commonly within 1-2 business days, and this can be up to 4-5 business days in peak times. If you decide to cancel your orders before we have dispatched them you will be issued with store credit vouchers to use on our website.
3) Local Pick Up - is free of charge from our Head Office located in Craigieburn, Victoria from 10-3pm Monday to Friday. Please select Local Pick Up during checkout process & we will send you a notification when the order is ready for collection. We unfortunately cannot refund shipping for orders placed for standard shipping if you change your mind to collect.
Local Delivery - Currently unavailable.
Within Australia - Orders of $35 and above are charged a super low flat shipping rate of $14.95, regardless of weight or bulk of order.
Orders under $35 are charged $8.95.
Shipping of replacement/exchanged orders are subject to postage charges of $14.95.
Orders to NZ are by weight of parcel and the amount charged will be shown when at checkout. Maximum weight is 20kg per transaction.
Shipping outside Australia/NZ is available by quote only. Please contact us. email@example.com
We make every effort to pick, pack and dispatch orders exactly as you have selected when ordering, following a strict process in our warehouse. Please ensure you check your order on arrival and notify us immediately if something appears incorrect. If your order has been delivered 3 days or more, it is taken that you are happy with your item(s).