Best seller in 2019 - a flexible rug with better warmth and less weight!
- 1000D polypropylene outer which is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
- Unique barrier layer offers an additional protective waterproof and breathable layer using AquaTrans technology.
- Anti-Static and Anti-Bacterial inner lining with shine-enhancing properties (no cotton required unless by personal preference!)
- 250g Thermobonded fibrefill for superior long lasting quality.
- Vari-Layer technology uses inner layers (150g and 100g) of thermobonded fibrefill within the rug across the back and hip to concentrate it where your horse needs it most, reducing the fill as you get to the bottom of the rug. Less drag on the horse, more comfort!
Features & Benefits:
- V-Front Closure - eliminates pressure on the shoulder and wither to give more freedom to graze.
- Vari-Layer 250g
- Leg Arches - unique design to maintain freedom of movement while keeping the rug secure under belly.
- Compatible with Horseware Liner System.
- Detachable Neck Cover included (with 150g fill, lighter on neck to protect manes! and attached via 2 long velcro sandwiches)
- Reflective Strips for increased visibility.
- Three Cross Surcingles for security and fit.
- 3YR Guarantee on waterproofing and breathability.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.