Made with Rhino's unique 1000D polypropylene outer. Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material. Unique waterproof barrier layer offers a protective waterproof, breathable layer using AquaTrans technology, just underneath the tough outer fabric, giving you peace of mind for excellent waterproofing. 250g varilayer fill, 250g across the back and hips, reducing to 150g through the centre of the sides and 100g at the bottom, allowing a better wrap on the horse, and reducing the weight/drag on the horse.
· 210T lining which is anti-static and anti-bacterial, with shine enhancing qualities
· Thermobonded fibrefill for superior and long-lasting heat retention. Vari-layer® technology uses additional layers of thermobonded fibrefill across the back and hip for the ultimate in heat retention and comfort, with less weight
· Wug Neck: high cut neck design to give a snug fit, excellent for high-withered horses and horses who don't need the full neck coverage.
· V-Front Closure: eliminates pressure on the shoulder allowing for more comfort while grazing
· Unique leg arch design to maintain freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under belly
· Additional belly coverage with three cross surcingles
· Reflective strips for increased visibility
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.