Care of your Rambo Turnout Rug
Your Rambo Turnout comes with a 3 year Guarantee on Waterproofing, Breathability and Stainless Steel Hardware. Please follow these steps to ensure your eligibility for the guarantee.
- Fill in the guarantee card that comes with your Rambo Turnout, it must include your unique ID from the label on the inside of the front of the rug, and accompany a copy of your purchase receipt, return it to Horseware Australia, PO Box 42, Craigieburn, Vic 3064
- Alternatively register online by going to www.horseware.com/ramboguarantee within 90 days of purchase. You may need to type this address into the tool bar rather than click on the link directly. Make sure you have a copy of your receipt which includes details of the Rambo Turnout purchased.
Washing & Care Instructions:
- First remove excess dirt from the outside of the rug with a stiff brush or hose. Close any Velcro straps and take off the removable surcingles.
- The rug can either be washed by hand, or on a delicate machine cycle on a cool wash (max 30 degrees).
- Use only very mild soap as chemical and biological detergents will damage the AquaTrans coating. We recommend Rambo Wash – an environmentally friendly, phosphate free product for use on synthetic fabrics, which will effectively remove dirt while not reducing the waterproof coating.
- When washed according to above guidelines, rinse thoroughly (no spin) and leave to drip dry under shade. DO NOT DRY CLEAN, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- We recommend that your Rambo Turnout Rug is washed only once a year at the end of the Winter. It is imperative that the rug is completely dry before being put away for Summer.
- Due to excessive heat conditions experienced in Australia & similar countries, please ensure that your rug when not in use is stored in a cool, dark area. Do not leave on a fence, do not leave in the back of a car and do not leave in an area prone to holding heat above the outside temperature for long periods.
- Following these guidelines your Rambo Turnout can give your horse many years of effective protection from the weather.
- These wash and care instructions should also be followed for Rhino and Amigo Turnouts.